2014 RAM 2500 Power Wagon – its Legacy runs Deep in History
Power to get the job done describes the 2014 RAM 2500 Power Wagon; however this story goes far back in history. A legacy that began in 1945 when the first Dodge Power Wagon was sent to the front lines during WWII to provide support for our fighting troops. That truck has progress over the years in design and engine power. Originally designed with the ability to work off-road it is still working in those out of the way places only a Power Wagon can survive. As we have moved through the decades the Power Wagon has moved with us, providing a work horse truck to get the job done until 1980 when it was no longer manufactured. Then in 2005 this RAM tradition was reintroduced in the family of hard working get it done trucks. When a truck is needed for off-road use the Power Wagon answers the call delivering outstanding performance under the worse of conditions.
Powered by the legendary 6.4L HEMI® V8 gasoline engine with Best-in-Class 410 horsepower and an impressive 429 lb-ft of torque along with Fuel Saver Technology to shutdown cylinders under conditions while cruising or moving downhill, or the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel with a Best-in-Class 17,870 pound maximum towing capability. Either makes this the most capable ¾ ton truck on the market.
Standard on the Power Wagon
When purchasing a truck we are always looking for the most for our dollar. The 2014 RAM 2500 Power Wagon has all of this and more, starting with a distinctive stand out paint design that is available in 9 colors each of which will set it apart from all other trucks.
- Standard is a Crew Cab that will comfortably seat 4 passengers and a driver when traveling to remote locations for outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing or to a remote job site that is only accessible with a truck equipped to get you there.
- Standard – 4.10 Axle Ratio for added towing and hauling.
- Standard – Custom 12,000 lb Warn electric winch to assist getting the work done.
- Standard – TRU-LOC® electric locking front and rear differentials and electric disconnecting front sway bar delivering absolute steering control in the worse of places.
- Standard – 17” Aluminum wheels with all-terrain tires, providing stability and ground clearance in rough places.
- Standard – Front Disconnecting Stabilizer Bar
- Standard – Five year – 100,000 mile power train warranty
Many more Interior and exterior features are available from Hoyte Chrysler Durant to enhance your work or pleasure experiences with a true off-road truck. With all of this along for the ride you will look forward to holes and bumps in the road.
RAM Power Wagons are available from Hoyte Chrysler Durant located at 2005 West Main Street in Durant Oklahoma. We may be contacted by calling 580-924-7500 or visit us on the web at hoytechryslerdurant for a complete listing of current bargains on New Specials and Used Specials. You can like us on Facebook, pin us on Pinterest, or follow us on Twitter.
Hoyte said “Sell’em”